Animoto is a cool application, but we can't control all aspects of our video. Windows Movie Maker (free) is another video slideshow program that gives us a number of tools and options to tweak our final videos. The above videos give a good overview of the program and also demonstrate how it can be used to create a trip video/movie.
In class we mentioned that video slideshows can be a creative way to showcase your personal photos (trip, senior video, wedding, anniversary, memorial, etc.). Things To Consider:
- When creating a video slideshow, make sure to put all your pictures, video files, music, and everything else into the same folder.
- When you are still working on a project, you want to save the project. When you're all done, you need to save or publish the movie.
- There should be a clear theme in your video. I should be able to watch it and know it's about ______. Also, make sure your music matches your theme and pictures.
- Movie Maker Guide - This guide will walk you through many of the features and options in Movie Maker
- On the bottom of this page I've included some pictures and directions for Movie Maker.
- We only have a few scanners in class. I recommend using your camera or one of the apps below if you need to scan pictures.
.. CamScanner - (iOS & Android)
.. Shoebox (iOS & Android) (Need Ancestry.com account)